The Columbia Greene Board of REALTORS® was originally two separate entities. The Columbia County Real Estate Board, Inc. was chartered in 1936. In 1955 the organization then changed its name to the Columbia County Board of REALTORS®, Inc. The Greene County Board of REALTORS® originally began in 1961. The two organizations merged in 2001 and became known as the current Columbia-Greene Board of REALTORS®, Inc.