You insure your Home, You insure your vehicle, RPAC insures your profession!
Investing in RPAC is about investing a voluntary amount of money to help REALTORS® stay at the forefront of their profession.
Since 1969, the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) has promoted the election of pro-REALTOR® candidates across the United States. The purpose of RPAC is clear: REALTORS® raise and spend money to elect candidates who understand and support their interests. The money to accomplish this comes from voluntary contributions made by REALTORS®. These are not members’ dues; this is money given freely by REALTORS® in recognition of how important campaign fundraising is to the political process. RPAC doesn’t buy votes. RPAC enables REALTORS® to support candidates that support the issues that are important to their profession and livelihood.
Investing in RPAC can be done in several ways:
- Adding a voluntary contribution each year when you pay your dues
- Attending an RPAC Fundraising Event to network and enjoy time and activities spent with other like minded REALTORS®
- Purchase of RPAC items as part of your investment – Pens, hats, Bling Cups, Flask, Pins
- Making a general investment at anytime because you are a REALTOR® and you understand the importance of what we are fighting for.
Our Currently scheduled RPAC Events include:
- Paint and Partake, May 3, 6:30 – 9pm, The Inn at Leeds, Check out the Flyer
- 5th Annual RPAC Bar-b-que, June 15, Noon – 3pm – Linl to attached Flyer