I hereby apply for BUSINESS PARTNER Membership in the Columbia Greene Board of REALTORS®, Inc. I agree to abide by the Bylaws and Policies of the Columbia Greene Board of REALTORS®, Inc. (“ASSOCIATION”). I irrevocably waive all claims against the ASSOCIATION or any of its Directors, Officers or Members, for any act in connection with the business of the ASSOCIATION, and particularly as to its, or their acts in accepting or failure to accept, advancing, suspending, expelling or otherwise disciplining me as an applicant or as a member. Upon the expiration of said membership for any cause, I will return to the ASSOCIATION all indications of membership in the ASSOCIATION. I further affirm:
- I currently DO NOT hold a license to sell or appraise Real Estate in the State of New York or any state with which New York has a Reciprocity Agreement nor do I hold the licenses for any New York State licensees or any licensee in a state with which New York has a Reciprocity Agreement.
- I am fully familiar with the Human Rights Law of the State of New York and the United States pertaining to real estate and Equal Opportunity in Housing.
- I understand that by providing the contact information, which includes but is not limited to my firm, e-mail address, telephone number(s), and fax number(s), that is indicated on this application, I consent to receive communications sent from the Columbia Greene Board of REALTORS®, Inc. I further understand that if, at any time during my Membership with this ASSOCIATION, any of the above noted contact information changes, I continue to give consent to receive communications.
- I agree to pay the established Business Partner Fees, for so long as I remain a member of the ASSOCIATION. I understand that present dues must be paid annually.
- You are authorized to obtain references deemed necessary as a condition to my / our membership and agree that any information and comment furnished to the ASSOCIATION by any Member or other person in response to any such invitation shall be conclusively deemed to be privileged and not form the basis of any action by me / us for slander, libel, or defamation of character.